Tuesday, July 20, 2004

currently online
waiting for my beaa to come on
to send me the S.S project
we did over at her house yesterday
at the same time
i'm painting for dott.
 
anyways.
rugby for PE this morning
it was all good.
just that my group kept scoring at the wrong place.
what a joke. 
 
evan with her funny rugby skills
the merry go round and all please
totally made beaa, and i laugh our heads off.
gosh. hahah!

on the bus after school;
on the way home with dott
this guy and this girl were like having some conversation 
about some science topics.
about flowers and whatsoever.
associating flowers with cartoons?! gosh.
dott and i; the both of us
we were trying so hard not to laugh
but it was just hilarious. hahah!
 
to be honest;
today wasn't really a good day
half the time, my mind was spent more on worrying;
worrying about so many things.
there were just so many things on mind;
in fact too many things.
oh well.
 
i just want everybody to be happy!

 
and so;
here's leaving a note for my beaa, as well as for my dott;
no matter what;
i'm always here
to hold onto both your hands
and walk through the bad times with the both of you
yawl are my closest and dearest friends to me
it hurts me, as much as it hurts yawl.
no matter what the situation you're in
just remember one thing;
yawl are NOT alone and NEVER will be.
i'll walk through this with the both of you.
just hold on tight;
hold on tight to my hand okkay?!
 
 
beaaa;
things will turn out fine
whatever it is;
DONT hate him.
ilovemybeaa!
 
DOTT!;
i'm not too good with words; sorry
but i certainly do hope that note did cheer you up.
dont worry;
yer art's doin fine. hahah!
lovin my dott plenty.
 
lovin the both of you plenty.
mwahhhs*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home